Who is it for?
This journal is designed for Educational Leaders in early childhood services
What does it include?
Our aim for this journal, is to be a tool for organising and reflecting. We have included a variety of spaces for recording and reflecting and have also added provocation questions and more to inspire and challenge your thinking.
Your Journal Includes:
- A glossier, stronger and thicker cover
- An A5 pocket for storing flyers, notes and other important “stuff” (this was one of the most requested features!)
- A page for 2019 Goals and vision, as well as wellbeing and self care
- An educator overview, enabling you to keep track of your team
- Monthly page with dates of significance and space for notes from professional development
- Monthly reflection page with Reflections on Pedagogy and Reflections on Leadership
- Monthly programming checklists
- Monthly notes from discussions with educators
- Week to a double page with a “thought for the week”, space to set goals and intentions for the week, open space for each day—allowing you to customise (write a to-do list, plan, sketch, take notes at the end of the day…whatever works for you!), two weekly reflection questions and a large space for notes and ideas!
- A bookmark/ribbon to mark your place (a requested feature!)