Who is it for?
This journal is designed for Nominated Supervisors who are also the educational leader within a small (less than 5 staff) early childhood service
What does it include?
Our aim for this journal, is to be a tool for organising and reflecting. We have included a variety of spaces for recording and reflecting and have also added provocation questions and more to inspire and challenge your thinking.
Your Journal Includes:
- A glossier, stronger and thicker cover
- An A5 pocket for storing flyers, notes and other important “stuff” (this was one of the most requested features!)
- A page for your 2019 Goals and Vision as well as wellbeing and self care
- Educator Overview (space for 5 staff only)
- Monthly Programming Checks
- Monthly page with dates of significance and space for notes from professional development
- Monthly reflection page with Reflections on Leadership and Thinking on Compliance/Reflections on Pedagogy (rotated monthly)
- Monthly “to do list” linked to the quality areas
- Week to a double page with a “thought for the week”, space to set goals and intentions for the week, space to set daily priorities and tasks and a “daily work plan” page.
- Monthly staff meeting plan and notes
- Monthly meeting action plan