2019 OSHC REFLECTIVE JOURNAL
Who is it for?
This journal is designed for educators in OSHC settings
What does it include?
Our aim for this journal, is to be a tool for organising and reflecting. We have included a variety of spaces for recording and reflecting and have also added provocation questions and more to inspire and challenge your thinking.
Your Journal Includes:
- A glossier, stronger and thicker cover
- An A5 pocket for storing flyers, notes and other important “stuff” (this was one of the most requested features!)
- A page for your 2019 Goals and Vision, wellbeing and self care
- Monthly page with dates of significance (feel free to add your own!) and space for notes from professional development
- Monthly reflection page with MTOP Reflection and Thinkers and Theorists
- Monthly reflection on practice
- Week to a double page with a “thought for the week”, space to set goals and intentions, open space for each day (allowing you to customise – write a to-do list, plan, sketch etc), two weekly reflection questions and a large space for notes and ideas.
- A Bookmark/Ribbon to keep your place (a new feature for 2019)
Stay tuned for sample pages and order before 31st August using the code PREORDER to save 10%