2020 EDUCATORS REFLECTIVE JOURNAL
Who is it for?
This journal is designed for educators (Certificate III, Diploma and ECT) in Preschools, Long Day Care, Kindergarten
What does it include?
Our aim for this journal, is to be a tool for organising and reflecting. We have included a variety of spaces for recording and reflecting and have also added provocation questions and more to inspire and challenge your thinking.
Your Journal Includes:
- A glossier, stronger and thicker cover and back.
- A page for 2020 Goals and Visions as well as self-care and wellbeing
- Annual Programming Overview Pages (x2) to enable you to track the observation/documentation/assessment of learning for individual children
- Monthly page with dates of significance (feel free to add your own!) and space for notes from professional development
- Monthly reflection page with NQF Reflection and Thinkers and Theorists
- Monthly “Community and Culture” Reflection and Sustainability Challenge or Outdoor Play Challenge (these two will alternate each month)
- Week to a double page with a “weekly inspiration”, space to set goals and intentions, weekly reflection questions and a large space for notes and ideas.
- A bookmark ribbon
Have a look at our sample pages, and order your copy before 31st August 2019 to receive pre-order pricing. (Price after pre-order period will increase to $53)
STAY TUNED FOR THE OTHER OPTIONS:
– 2020 FDC Educators Reflective Journal
– 2020 Nominated Supervisors Reflective Journal
– 2020 Educational Leaders Reflective Journal
– 2020 Nominated Supervisor/Educational Leader Reflective Journal (For services <5 staff)
– 2020 FDC Coordinator Reflective Journal
– 2020 OSHC Educators Reflective Journal
**Bulk orders of 10 or more, please contact us for a bulk order discount**