This series provides an insight into the knowledge you require to facilitate learning occurring in outdoor environments, taking the natural elements as a guide. A combination of children’s voices and progression points share the approach of teaching and learning, which in 2011 received three accolades and was described as ‘inspirational and sector leading’. Simple, clear and easy to use for anyone working with children from 3 – 11 years old.
Presented in A5, with full colour photographs throughout its 49 pages.
- Book Store (61)
- DoTERRA (4)
- Explorations Early Learning (8)
- Inspiration Discussion Kits (8)
- Inspired EC Events - Ticket Booking (13)
- Management Resources (14)
- Nature Play (3)
- Posters (8)
- Reflections on Practice Series (12)
- Reflective Journals (8)
- Sale Items (2)
- Splashsuits (7)
- Uncategorized (3)
- Value Packs (1)