Inspiring Educational Leadership – Intro 20th Feb 2020 Glenvale QLD
An inspirational session that explores the role and responsibilities of the Educational Leader.
The Introductory session explores the “what is it?” element of the educational leader role.
-Learn about what the role entails.
– Look at sample position descriptions and discuss how to put one in place in their service.
– Learn about how to work with colleagues, with particular focus on personality types.
– Learn strategies to implement the role in their service through the use of practical examples.
– Discuss the importance of effective communication.
– Receive a copy of our Educational Leader Work Book which they will use during the session.
14 in stock
Start date: February 20, 2020
End date: February 20, 2020
Start time: 09:30 a.m.
End time: 11:30 a.m.
Venue: FKG Building Blocks ELC, 275 McDougall St, Glendale QLD 4350
Directions: Head down the driveway in between the buildings and find one of the uncovered parks. The training rooms are on the right hand side before the childcare centre.